Thursday, February 20, 2014

34/365 & 37/365

i know, i've missed quite a few days so far in February.
the last entry had day 31.
32- self-portrait: In the Dark.  sorry, planned on doing it...didn't.
33- a silhouette.  no reason. just didn't do it.  obviously i did other things that occupied my time.

day 34:
macro photo
Soft  
my fuzzy pom-pom on the top of my toque.

day 35: heartwarming.
day 36: from the top.

day 37:
Shadows.
this was a thursday.
Feb 6th.  
my girl and i were about to head out to the Ladies Bible Study i attend each week.
i checked my list of prompts to see that day's prompt.
i looked up from said list and saw the sun shining brightly through our dining room window.
my girl was my model.
we had fun capturing her shadow on the basement door.
i debated cutting her out of the shots and just taking the photos of her shadows, but i thought it'd be fun to see a little of her.


we had fun with the last one.
not easy to pose a 4 year old who isn't quite sure what i'm seeing through my lens.  
she listened quite well, and loved seeing the outcome of her grabbing her shadow.

we went to Bible Study.
when we came out of the church a couple hours later it was overcast.
and stayed that way the rest of the day.
so glad i took the opportunity provided in the morning.
so much nicer than artificial light.

*all photos taken by me
with Gertie.
edited with Photoshop Elements.

See where my challenge began : Here

No comments:

Post a Comment